ATF 8HP Fluid
RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is a fully synthetic ATF produced on the basis of Hydrocrack base oils and PAO with a special additivation and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission. RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is particularly designed for the 6 and 8 speed ZF automatic transmissions. RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid contains special additives and inhibition to guarantee and maximize the function, performance, and reliability of the newest ZF automatic transmission designs. RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is green colored.
Technical Characteristics and Features:
- High performance fluid with excellent anti-wear, corrosion resistance, oxidation and thermal stability
- High viscosity index assures proper lubrication in severe hot and protection in cold weather
- Controlled friction properties equals smooth and efficient shifting over the fluids life
- Good protection against foam formation
- Excellent cooling capacity
RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid is suitable for use in automatic transmission of the latest 8HP-Series transmission of ZF 8HP45, 8HP55, 6HP26, 8HP70, 8HP90, also for 6-stroke automatic 6HP-series – 6HP19X for AUDI Q7, 6HP19A, 6HP28AF.
Please follow manufacturers’ recommendations.
Specifications, Applications, and OEM Reference Numbers:
- ZF Lifeguard 8 Fluid
- BMW 83222305397 (until 02.2013 83222152426)
- BMW 83222289720
- ATF L 12108
- VW/Audi G 060162 A1
- VW/Audi G 060162 A2
- VW/Audi G 060162 A6
- VW G 055 162
- ZF S671 090 312
- ZF TE-ML 11 9HP48
- Land Rover LR023288
- Land Rover LR023289
- Fiat 9.55550-AV5
- Acura ATF Type 3.0
- Acura 08200-9016 A
- Honda 08200-9017
- Honda ATF Type 3.1
- Mopar 68218925AA
- Mopar 68157995AB
- RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
- Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
- Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
- Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||834||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download