ATF BTR 95LE
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is specially formulated automatic transmission oil based on PAO (Polyalphaolefins) with special formulation of additives and inhibition for properly function of the transmission.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is an ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for modern automatic transmission of BTR Engineering Australia. Guarantees maximum wear protection in all operating conditions.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is red coloured.
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE is for use in automatic transmission of BTR Engineering Australien for SsangYong Musso, Korando, Rexton, Aktyon, FORD Falcon, Fairlane, LTD, Maserati Quattroporte, 3200GT, Mitsubishi VF Nimbus, KF Verada and others. Under normal operating conditions maintenance-free filling.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
M74LE, M85LE, M91LE, M95LE, ATF Type TQ95
RAVENOL ATF BTR 95LE offers:
- Superior resistance against lubricant failure under harsh operating conditions
- Longer oil life, longer life of the transmission allows longer change intervals
- Outstanding resistance against sludge and deposit formation
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Superior wear protection, better foaming resistance for smoother shifting and less wear on bearings, bushings and gears
- Excellent fluidity at low temperatures
- More consistent switching performance and optimized frictional properties
- Prevention of coupling loops in modulation rotary converters
- Longer life of oil and clutch allows soft switching at low temperatures
- Improved shear
- RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
- Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
- Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
- Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||849||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download