ATF DEXRON III H
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) for all automatic transmission with and without controlled torque converter lockup clutch (so-called GKÜB = gear-clutch-lock) which are required for the transmission fluid type Dexron III H.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is designed on the basis of hydrocracked oils and PAO with special additives and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H was developed for use in automatic transmissions with electronically controlled converter lockup clutch.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is especially suitable for use in transmissions with ATF Dexron III H specification.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is mixable with all ATF brands. It is advised to rinse with RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H before, beforehand the final filling with RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is made.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is tried and tested and proved in aggregates with the following filling instruction:
- Dexron III H
- Allison C4
- Allison TES-389
- MAN 339 Typ Z-2
- ZF TE-ML 04D
- 14B, 16L, 17C
- Voith 55.6336.3x Extended Drain (G1363)
- Allison TES-389 AA-33072010 (ATF III H)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
- MB 236.1
- MB 236.6
- MB 236.9
- MB 236.10
- ZF TE-ML 05L
- VOLVO Transmission Oil 97341
- VOLVO 1161521 und 1161621
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H offers:
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- High and stable viscosity index
- Very low flow point
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Well tuned friction properties
- Neutral behavior towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition towards non-ferrous metals
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||862||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||12.100||DIN 51377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||34,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||210||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||185||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,1||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download