ATF M 9-Serie
ATF Professional Line
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie is automatic transmission oil ATF, produced on the basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie is one of the ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the newly developed generation for all 7-motion automatic transmission of Mercedes Benz. A maximum wear protection in every operating state is guaranteed.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie was developed for use in the newly developed NAG2VSport transmission, 7G-Tronic (Template 722.9 / W7A 700 / NAG2), also for 5-gear transmission (Template 722.6 / W5A 580 / NAG1). It is backwardly compatible for all earlier versions of Mercedes-Benz 4- und 5-gear passenger car transmission (Template 722.3, 722.4, 722.5) in the exception of 5-motion CVT-Automatic transmission (Template 722.7 / FAG) of the A-Class (W168) and the Vaneo (W414).
MB-Approval 236.14 (001 989 68 03 10)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
MB 236.12 (001 989 45 03 10), MB 236.10 (001 989 21 03 10)
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie offers:
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- as far as possible protection against corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- a neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- a high thermal and oxidative stability
- a excellent cooling capacity
- a excellent shear stability
- lowest evaporation losses
- a neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
- RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data
- Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
- Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
- Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||849||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download