ATF Type Z1 Fluid
RAVENOL ATF Type Z1 Fluid is fully synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) produced on the basis of PAO with a special additivation and inhibition which guarantee a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF Type Z1 Fluid is ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of latest generation for all 4- and 5-strok transmission of Honda. It guarantees in any mode for maximum wear protection.
RAVENOL ATF Type Z1 Fluid is red coloured.
RAVENOL ATF Type Z1 Fluid was developed for the use in automatic transmissions especially for Honda (BMXA, SLXA, SPCA, BDRA, SMLA, SDMA, MZHA, MZJA, MKZA, GPPA, BAYA, MAYA, SMMA u.a.).
Maintenance-filling under normal operating conditions.
RAVENOL ATF Type Z1 Fluid corresponds to the specifications for automatic transmission:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Honda 08266-99904, Honda 08266-99907, Honda 08200-9005
RAVENOL ATF Type Z1 Fluid offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- A high thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent cooling capacity.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||849||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download