RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is a synthetic, licensed automatic transmission fluid ATF with an unique additive package for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid guarantees maximum wear protection in all operating conditions.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is mixable with all ATF+4®, ATF+2® or ATF+3® transmission oil.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is recommended for refilling and fill up automatic transmission oil for Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep and Eagle.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid achieves the warranty of Chrysler and is released with Licence-No. 40630041.
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid meets the requirements of current and previous standards for Chrysler automatic transmission oil.
License-No. 40630041 FCA US LLC (formerly: Chrysler Group LLC)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Mopar 68218057AA 68218058AA 05013457AA 05013458AA MS-9602, Fiat 9.55550-AV2
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid offers:
- Better protection and better performance than ATF+3®
- Extended transmission life
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Better shift quality through a consistent viscosity profile
- Better cold flow properties
- Smooth switching at low temperatures
- Less transmission wear when operating at low temperatures
- Better oxidation stability and thermal stability than the previous ATF+3®
- Longer oil life period
- Lower oil consumption
- Better fuel economy
- Longer oil change intervals (has been tested extensively with oil change intervals of about 160,000 km)
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||844||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||8380||DIN 51 377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||33,24||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,51||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity index VI||204||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point||°C||198||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download