RAVENOL Automatik-Getriebe-Oel Dexron VI is an automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is approved by General Motors for the use in vehicles with automatic transmissions. Because of the special formulation the durability is twice the time as a comparable ATF oil.
RAVENOL Automatik-Getriebe-Oel Dexron VI fulfils the transmission oil specifications of General Motors for all vehicles with hydramatic – automatic transmissions from 2006.
DEXRON VI is a registered brand name of General Motors Corporation.
RAVENOL Automatik-Getriebe-Oel Dexron VI is recommended for all GM vehicles with hydramatic – automatic transmissions from 2006.
RAVENOL Automatik-Getriebe-Oel Dexron VI is completely downward compatible with DEXRON III (H)-, III- and IIE-applications. Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
Dexron®-VI, Erfüllt die Spezifikation GMN 10060
General Motors Lizenz-Nr. J-60331, MB-Approval 236.41
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
BMW 83220397114, BMW 83222167720, GM1940184, GM93165414
RAVENOL Automatik-Getriebe-Oel Dexron VI offers:
- phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- a longer oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- much better oxidation resistance and thermic stability than DEXRON III (H) ATF
- an excellent corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as well
- as a lower corrosion of the bearings, sleeves and gear wheels
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- a constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- a longer durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- much better fuel economy and torque transfer than DEXRON III (H) ATF
- an improved shear stability