DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is fully synthetic multi-grade hypoid transmission oil of API GL-5 power class with “limited slip” properties for manual transmissions and rear-axles in motor vehicles.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is PAO based with a specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today’s application requirements.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is excellent developed to the increased loads of gear oils to ensure the proper functioning of the transmission. It is especially suited for applications requiring “limited slip” (LS) properties.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is high-performance gear oil for the supply of transfer cases and differentials with and without limited slip “Limited Slip” of motor vehicles.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS ensures a proper lubrication in the transmission. The operating instructions of the vehicle and transmission manufacturers must be observed.
API GL-5 + LS (Limited Slip), MIL-L-2105D
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Toyota 08885-8081, Toyota JWS 2273, BMW, Dodge, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||862||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||63,1||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||11,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||172||DIN ISO 2909|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||33.100||ASTM D2983|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||202||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.