Diesel Quality Stabilisator
Fuel additive for all diesel engines.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator contains an innovative ingredient, which ensures the general quality of the fuel in diesel fuels.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator improves the storage stability of diesel fuels using effective antioxidants and dispersants.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator enables excellent oxidation protection even at higher temperatures.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator prevents smoke generation and bad smells.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator is added to the diesel fuel.
Area of application:
- Diesel engines in passenger cars and lorries
- Ensures the quality of the fuel
- For vehicles with longer standstill periods
- Increases the storage stability regarding oxidation and biological contamination
Application: Pour the contents of the container into the full tank. The ideal dosage is a can of RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator per 40 litres of diesel.
Note: fill the tank completely if the vehicle has not been used for a longer period of time.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator increases the storage stability regarding oxidation and biological contamination using effective antioxidants.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator provides:
- Improved storage stability of the diesel fuel
- Prevention of microbiological contamination
- Protection against corrosion and deposits in the system
- Improved engine operation and acceleration performance at low outside temperatures
- Prevention of damages to fuel injection system caused by deposits
- Improved winter performance of the fuel
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||850||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||7||DIN EN ISO 3104|
|Flash Point PM||°C||65||DIN ISO 3679|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.