RAVENOL Druckpumpzerstäuber is a plastic pressure sprayer which can be flexibly used for a range of tasks. Simply pressing down the spray button with your thumb is enough to create an even, continuous spray and the fineness of the spray can be regulated by turning the nozzle nut.
RAVENOL Druckpumpzerstäuber is particularly suitable for use with RAVENOL Bremsenreiniger (break cleaner), RAVENOL Alufelgenreiniger (alloy wheel cleaner) or RAVENOL Kaltreiniger (cold solvent cleaner), but it can also be used for other liquids in the home, the garden or in industry.
RAVENOL Druckpumpzerstäuber has a maximum capacity 0.9 L at a pressure of 3 bar. This means that the sprayer can reliably and conveniently cover areas which are difficult to reach. The RAVENOL Druckpumpzerstäuber has a capacity indicator printed on it in L, pt and gal and a mark to indicate the maximum recommended fill. Frequently used mix ratios are also marked on the bottle: 1:10 (10%), 1:20 (5%), 1:50 (2%).
- Before use, check that none of the components are damaged and that they work properly. Unscrew the pump from the container and fill with liquid up to the “max” level marked on the bottle. Then, screw the pump head back on and securely tighten it so that it is airtight; otherwise pressure cannot be generated.
- Pump air into the container using the plunger (approx. 20-30 pump actions). The sprayers are equipped with an automatic pressure release valve, meaning it is not possible to generate more pressure than is specified.
- To begin spraying, push down the spray button, and regulate the spray from a jet to a mist by turning the nozzle.
- Carefully unscrew the sprayer head so that the pressure can escape slowly.
- Dispose of the contents in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions; do notsimply pour it down the drain.
- Then clean the pump using clean water or spray a suitable cleaning product through it.
Never allow the container to remain under pressure for an extended period of time and never expose it to direct sunlight. Do not fill the sprayer with liquids at a temperature of over 30°C and always follow the safety instructions provided by the manufacturer of the liquid (see the product information or the safety data sheet). Replace damaged components (e.g. seals). Do not direct the spray at people or animals!
Tips and solutions:
|It is difficult to move the pump plunger.||Oil the plunger from time to time.|
|It isn’t possible to generate pressure.||The bottle is not properly closed; air is escaping.||Tighten the bottle.|
|Liquid is dripping from the nozzle.||There is (still) air in the sprayer.||Spray upwards in a diagonal direction for approx. 2-3 seconds.|
|The sprayer doesn’t spray although there is pressure.||The nozzle and/or the filter at the end of the hose are not clean.||Clean the blocked nozzle or filter using air pressure.|
|Liquids are not sprayed evenly.||The liquid is dirty or not properly mixed.||Change the contents and clean the bottle or mix the liquid properly by shaking it.|
|Nozzle||KST Ø 0,8 mm||–|
|Operating pressure||3 bar/ Sicherheitsventil||–|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.