E- PSF Fluid
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is a specific fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is guaranteeing an optimized power transmission.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is designed on the basis of particularly high quality base oils with special additives and inhibition which ensures the proper functioning of the electro-hydraulic power steering system.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is especially developed for the use in electro-hydraulic power steering systems of electric vehicles.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is also suitable for the hydropneumatic Hydractive III und Hydractive III+ suspension of Citroën.
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Nissan E-PSF, Nissan 999MP-EPSF00P, KLF51-00001 JTEKT EHS Elektro-Hydraulik Servolenkung (EHPS Electro-HydraulicPower Steering) Toyota PSF-EH, Toyota 08886-01206, Citroën LDS 9979 A3, Citroën DA 9730 A5, MAN M3289, PSA S71 2710, Renault PSF Klasse 1 (Renault Laguna III)
RAVENOL E- PSF Fluid offers:
- A very low pour point
- An excellent foam prevention, no foam formation
- A good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- A very good oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion and foam formation
- Fine tuned coefficient of friction
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||817||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||19||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||6,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||312||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||154||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-75||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.