EURO IV Truck SAE 10W-40Have a question about this product? Ask us!
RAVENOL EURO IV Truck SAE 10W-40 is a universal multi-grade low friction oil on the basis of synthetic PAO and HC basic oils in connection with the most modern additives for all diesel engines with and without turbo charging for trucks, buses and working machines and is coordinated to the latest generation of 4-Takt diesel engines.
RAVENOL EURO IV Truck 10W-40 meets the special requirements for Diesel Particular Filters. DPF for low sulphated ash technology. Offers low content of sulphur, phosphorus and low ash content (0.96%wt).
RAVENOL EURO IV Truck SAE 10W-40 is maximum efficiency engine oil which can be used the whole year and which was produced for the new exhaust gas emission directives respectively for vehicles with exhaust gas return systems.
RAVENOL EURO IV Truck SAE 10W-40 can be used in all diesel engines with and without turbo charging. Suitable for EURO I, II, III, IV and EURO V engines.
RAVENOL EURO IV Truck SAE 10W-40 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specifications: API CI-4, ACEA 2010: E7, E6
License: API CI-4
Approvals: MB-Approval 228.51, MAN M 3477, VOLVO VDS-3, MACK EO-N, Renault VI RLD-2,
Deutz DQC III-10 LA, TATRA TDS 30/12
Recommendations: MTU Type 3, MTU Type 3.1, Renault RXD, Scania LDF, DAF HP-2, MAN 3277 (CRF, exhaust gas return system)
RAVENOL EURO IV Truck SAE 10W-40 offers:
- High corrosion protection
- An excellent oxidation stability
- An excellent high temperature stability
- Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Profitability because of a low fuel consumption
- Long endurance because of a high oxidation stability
- An excellent cold start behaviour, a quick engine lubrication at low temperatures
- A very good viscosity temperature behaviour
- Neutrality of sealing
- Low oil consumption because of the low evaporation loss by PAO and HC basic oils
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||857||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –25°C||mPa.s||4793||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||86.8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||13.8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||164||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||234||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download