FDS SAE 5W-30
RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 is a fully synthetic, low friction motor oil based on PAO (Polyalphaolefine) with CleanSynto® Technology for petrol and diesel passenger cars with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption, with excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 ensures operational safety in all driving conditions such as in extreme stop-and-go traffic and high-speed motorway driving.
RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 is suitable as motor oil for fuel-efficient year-round use in modern petrol and diesel engines in passenger cars, station wagon’s, vans and similar vehicles from FORD and RENAULT, when the given specifications are required.
Due to the specific composition is RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 excellent suitable for use for several of the latest OEM requirements.
RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Lizensiert: API SL, API SL/CF, ACEA A1/B1, ACEA A5/B5
RENAULT RN0700, FORD WSS-M2C913-D
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Ford WSS-M2C-913-C, Fiat 9.55535-G1
RAVENOL FDS SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Excellent cold starting properties even at low temperatures of below -25 ° C
- A very stable and excellent viscosity characteristics, shear stability
- Fuel efficiency under all operating conditions
- Excellent detergency and dispersing properties
- neutrality towards sealing materials
- Low evaporation loss, thereby lower oil consumption
- An extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Catalyst suitability
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –30°C||mPa.s||3880||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||58,35||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||163||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||228||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||9,9||DIN ISO 3771|
|Noack Volatility||%||8,9||ASTM D5800|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,2||DIN 51 575|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV)||mPa*s||14.800||ASTM D 4684|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.