Fork Oil Ultra Light 2,5W
RAVENOL Fork Oil Ultra Light 2,5W is a fully synthetic fork oil on ester base which was developed for all forks of high performance motorbikes and especially for SHOWA and USD forks. The synthetic components and the excellent viscosity index of RAVENOL Fork Oil Ultra Light 2,5W offer an optimum damping behaviour at all temperatures as well as an excellent air separation behaviour under all operating conditions – even during racings.
RAVENOL Fork Oil Ultra Light 2,5W was developed for the use in all chassis components of two-wheeler vehicles and offers excellent power characteristics. In order to obtain the optimum viscosity for the vehicle and operating condition the fully synthetic fork oils are miscible among each other.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Moto-Guzzi, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha
RAVENOL Fork Oil Ultra Light 2,5W offers:
- good damping characteristics at all temperatures
- a high and stable viscosity index
- an excellent protection against corrosion, therefore a longer endurance of the fork components
- as far as possible protection against corrosion of the inside components
- a very good air and water separation behaviour to prevent foam formation
- neutral behaviour against sealings made of plastics
- a very low pour point
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||827||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||20,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||6,4||DIN 51 562|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||192||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||<-50||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.