Getriebeoel PAO CLP 150
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 is a premium quality EP gear oil. It is used in geschllossenen industrial gears, operating under heavy load conditions and temperature fluctuations.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 is formulated with PAO base oils and special additive technology to ensure superior wear protection and outstanding performance in extreme temperatures and thus ensure a long lubricant and equipment life.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 improves the overall efficiency in a wide temperature range and can contribute to the reduction of energy consumption.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 is suitable for enclosed industrial gears and bearings, especially when used under severe conditions such as high load, slow speed, shock or extreme temperature fluctuations.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 can bring through the tough oil film and low coefficient of friction energy savings in the gears. Due to the high viscosity index, the viscosity is maintained, even at high operating temperatures. This compared to conventional gear oils, the use of a lower ISO grade is possible, and it offers the opportunity to save energy.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 counteracts hard Betriebsbedingunen. The operating temperature is low, while a high film strength of the lubricant is maintained.For gear that come in outdoor use for use, can RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150operate at a Betriebstemperaur from -30 ° C or lower.
Before converting a gearbox to RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 , we recommend that you clean and rinse in order to obtain the full benefit of the product can the gear first.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 is compatible with mineral oils and polyalphaolefin lubricants and most seal materials except natural rubber.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 is a temperature range of -30 ° C to + 120 ° C.
RAVENOL gear oil CLP PAO 150 is in practice and tested in aggregates with filling:
DIN 51 517 Part 3, US Steel 224, Eickhoff mining technology: Confirmation for use in the transmission areas, Flender Industrial Gear GE787 / 788- and GA880-components, Eickhoff Gear, Jahnel Kestermann, AGMA 9005-E02 (EP). David Brown S1.53.101 type E, Cincinnati Machine P-74
RAVENOL transmission oil PAO CLP 150 offers:
• Outstanding wear protection.
• Extend the life of gears and bearings, and thus the plants.
• Protects systems that operate in harsh conditions and high load.
• Allows trouble-free operation in a wide temperature and load range .
• Better film strength and extreme pressure properties than the synthetic products of the leading competitors
• Reduces the probability of feeding and fretting and outbreaks of gear teeth and bearing surface under high loads.
• The synthetic formulation therefore reduces friction, energy-efficient in a wide temperature range.
• Excellent performance at Extreme temperatures, protects the system.
• High viscosity index (VI) for a wide operating temperature range.
• Offers excellent resistance to rust and copper corrosion.
|Colour Number||1.0||DIN ISO 2049|
|Density at 20 ° C||kg / m³||853||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40 ° C||mm² / s||150||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100 ° C||mm² / s||19.46||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||148||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash Point (COC)||° C||232||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pour Point||° C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
|150,000 cp temperature||° C||-41||ASTM D2983|
|Rust Check, method A & B||24||passed||ASTM D665|
|Corrosion check with copper strips||3 h at 100 ° C||1b||ASTM D1300|
|Timken OK Load||kg||250||ASTM D2783|
|FZG-Test A / 8,3 / 90 Damage loading step||14||DIN 51 354|
All data are approximate values and Indicated are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download