Hydraulik PSF Fluid
RAVENOL Hydraulik PSF Fluid is a specific synthetic hydraulic fluid for power steering.
RAVENOL Hydraulik PSF Fluid is guaranteeing an optimized power transmission.
RAVENOL Hydraulik PSF Fluid is produced on the basis of high quality base oils with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the hydraulics.
RAVENOL Hydraulik PSF Fluid is especially developed for the use as a hydraulic fluid in power transmissions.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Honda PSF-S, Hyundai PSF-3, KIA PSF-III, Mazda PSF, Subaru PS Fluid, TOYOTA PSF-EH, CITROËN/PEUGEOT 9735EJ für C-Crosser und PEUGEOT 4007, MITSUBISHI DIAMOOND PSF-2M
RAVENOL Hydraulik PSF Fluid offers:
- A very low pour point
- An excellent foam prevention, no foam formation
- A good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- A very good oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, corrosion and foam formation
- Fine tuned coefficient of friction
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- Neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||862||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||<17900||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||34,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||197||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||>180||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download