Marine Gear Fullsynth. MGF SAE 75W-90
RAVENOL MARINE Gear Fullsynth MGF SAE 75W-90 is a fully synthetic high performance transmission oil which can be preferably used in the marine sector. It contains high quality synthetic base oils, with a balanced combination of ingredients. This ensures a high load carrying capacity, wear protection and oxidation stability.
RAVENOL MARINE Gear Fullsynth MGF SAE 75W-90 is designed on a special formulation ensuring trouble-free transmission function, even under wide extremes of temperature and severe operating conditions.
This allows the use of RAVENOL MARINE Gear Fullsynth MGF SAE 75W-90 under different operating conditions.
RAVENOL MARINE Gear Fullsynth MGF SAE 75W-90 is a gear oil for lubricating boat and ship transmissions (in- and outboard) for stern- and revenge drive units as well as for Z-drives when a synthetic GL-5/ GL-4 transmission oil is required. Follow the manufacturers’ recommendations!
API GL-5 / GL-4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
ZF TE-ML 12B/16F/17B, Honda, Suzuki, OMC, VOLVO PENTA, Mercruiser, YANMAR, Yamaha
RAVENOL MARINE Gear Fullsynth MGF SAE 75W-90 offers:
- Excellent oxidation stability
- very good viscosity-temperature behaviour, high temperature resistance
- high wear protection effect, even under extreme conditions
- extraordinary good ageing stability
- a very good resistance towards high pressures and shock loads
- Neutral to metal and sealants