MOTOBIKE 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30Have a question about this product? Ask us!
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 is a semi synthetic engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful engine generation.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 10W-30 is requested.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
JASO MA/MA2 T903:2006, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Aprilia, BMW, Suzuki, Ducati, Triumph, Moto-Guzzi
RAVENOL MOTOBIKE 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 offers:
- a quick lubrication of the engine
- a low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||859||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||66,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,6||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||147||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||238||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||9,0||DIN ISO 3771|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.