Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is a fully synthetic gear oil with a special formulation for extremely stressed gearboxes and rear axles.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is designed on the basis of high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additivation and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the transmission and the rear axle.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 has good high temperature stability with a high load carrying capacity and reduces friction even under extreme operating conditions.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 for comfortable operation even at low temperatures.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is best for use in highly loaded gearboxes and rear axle – final drive, for which SAE 75W-90 API GL-4 oil is required.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API GL-4, SAE 75w-90
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 offers:
- High load carrying capacity by a stable lubricating film even at high loads
- Reduction of friction and wear by special additives
- A very good corrosion protection and good tolerability to non-ferrous metal
- A high oxidative stability to prevent oil thickening and deposits
- Excellent cold flow properties
- a very good compatibility with elastomers to prevent leaks
- A very strong protection against rust, corrosion and foaming
- Excellent EP properties
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||867||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||115,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||16,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||160||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||>170||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download