MTF-2 SAE 75W-80
RAVENOL MTF-2 SAE 75W-80 is a PAO based fully synthetic low-viscosity transmission oil for modern manual transmission. RAVENOL MTF-2 SAE 75W-80 is designed based on synthetic base oils and specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today’s application requirements.
RAVENOL MTF-2 SAE 75W-85 is outstanding for use under severe mechanical and thermal stress on transmission oils, even with extended oil change intervals.
RAVENOL MTF-2 SAE 75W-80 is a fully synthetic transmission oil for manual transmissions.
RAVENOL MTF-2 SAE 75W-80 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specifications: API GL-4, MT-1
Recommendations: AC Delco 10-4033, BMW 2300 7533 513 MTF LT-2, 83 22 0 309 031 2300 1434 404 MTF LT-1, FIAT 9.55550-MZ2 F178.B06 14621616, FORD WSS-M2C200-D2 WSS-M2C200-C3 1547953 1382914, General Motors 1940711, 88861800, 88861801, Honda 08261-99964 Genuine MTF Fluid 08798-9031 MTF-7289, Hyundai 02200-00130 TOD, Land Rover STC 9157 TYK500030 STC 9158, MB 235.10 A 001 989 26 03, Mitsubishi MZ312644 3005401, MTF-94 Fluid für Land Rover, MG und Mini Cooper, Nissan 999MP-MTF20P KE91699932R, Peugeot 9730A2, Subaru K0321-F0090, TOYOTA 08885-00705, VOLVO 1161681 1161745, VW/AUDI G 052911A2, G 055538A2 für ZF 6S450 Amarok 0C6, MTF XT4447 M+, MTF ETL8997B
RAVENOL MTF-2 SAE 75W-80 offers:
- A high-pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming property even at high speeds.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
- Extended life.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||846||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download