MTF-3 SAE 75W
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic low-viscosity transmission oil for special manual transmissions. RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is designed based on synthetic base oils and specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today’s application requirements.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is outstanding for use under severe mechanical and thermal stress on transmission oils, even with extended oil change intervals.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic transmission oil for manual transmissions.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
BMW 2300 7533 818 MTF LT-3, 83 22 0 396 706, 83 22 7 533, 818 MTF LT-3, MTF JWS2271, PSA Standard 9730A8, TOYOTA 08885-81001, 08885- 81081, VOLVO 1161839, 1161838, W/AUDI G 060726A2, G 052171A2, G 052512A2, VW G 070 726 A2, FORD WSS-M2C200-D2, Fiat 9.55550-MZ6, Suzuki 99000-22B27-036
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
RAVENOL special fluid is special development for special units and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
Please note: RAVENOL special fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
Misapplication of RAVENOL special fluid can lead to malfunction of the unit and cause failure.
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||846||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download