Oldtimer 70-er SAE 20W-50 API SE
RAVENOL Oldtimer 70-er SAE 20W-50 API SE is an alloyed multi-grade engine oil designed for use in classic vehicles built prior to 1979. It is manufactured using carefully selected pure mineral raffinates and additives. It provides oxidation stability, it is non-foaming and also has excellent viscosity-temperature characteristics. Thanks to its low setting point, this oil can be used in both low and high temperatures and guarantees perfect lubrication. It is suitable for use in most petrol and diesel engines / classic vehicles built before 1979. Using this oil in modern engines can lead to defective performance or cause damage.
RAVENOL Oldtimer 70-er SAE 20W-50 API SE is designed for use in the engines of vehicles which were built prior to 1979, where the API specification SE is required.
Adhere to oil change intervals specified in the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL Oldtimer 70-er SAE 20W-50 API SE offers:
- Corrosion protection
- Good shear stability
- Good oxidation stability
- Excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- Convincing detergent and dispersant characteristics
- High safety also at boundary lubrication conditions
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Prevents the formation of adhesions, varnish, carbon deposits and sludging (black sludge) on cylinders, pistons, valves, spark plugs and in turbochargers
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||884||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||173,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||18,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||122||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||252||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-30||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.