Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40Have a question about this product? Ask us!
RAVENOL Outboard 4T SAE 10W-40 is a semi-synthetic, low ash engine oil specially formulated for use in 4 -stroke outboard marine engines. Provides high levels of wear protection and excellent corrosion resistance. Meets the requirements of, and is approved by, the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W® specification.
RAVENOL Outboard 4T SAE 10W-40 is recommended for use in all outboard engines where an oil of “FC-W” specification is recommended. Particularly suitable for the lubrication of 4-stroke outboard engines subject to high speeds and the heaviest loads and for use in both fresh water and sea water environments.
NMMA FC-W, FB-83139K
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Mercury Verado, Tohatsu/Nissan, Johnson/Evinrude, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-40 offers:
- Complete lubrication of all engine components
- A strong detergency capability for cleaner engine components
- Good cold starting
- Very high levels of wear and oxidation protection
- An excellent shear stability
- Exceptional corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- An adhesive, pressure-and temperature-resistant oil film
- Excellent anti-wear properties
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||873||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||87,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||13,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||155||DIN ISO 2909|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,7||DIN ISO 3771|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download