RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid is a fully synthetic steering fluid based on PAO with special additives and inhibition for excellent lubricating.
Due to its special formulation the properties of RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid are crucial. We assure an excellent cold stability.
RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid is specially designed for use in the latest power steering of Volkswagen, Mercedes and Chrysler.
Please note: Follow manufacturer’s original equipment number!
RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid corresponds to:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
VW G009300A2, Mercedes A0009898803, Chrysler 05098158A, MS-5931, MS-9933, 04883077, GM 9985010, 89020661, 1050017, Texaco TL 4634, HONDA 08206-9002/08285-P99-01Z-T1, MB 236.3
RAVENOL PSF-Y Fluid offers:
- Extremely low pour point
- Improved viscosity and coefficient of friction behaviour
- A very good protection against consumption
- Excellent thermal stability
- Improved EP-characteristics
- A good foaming behaviour
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Reliable protection against corrosion