RAVENOL DPS Fluid
RAVENOL DPS Fluid is synthetic special fluid with special additives and inhibition which was developed for use in Dual Pump System (DPS) by Honda in the Service Fill area.
RAVENOL DPS Fluid is used in vehicles with 4WD Real Time, e.g. Honda CR-V, Honda Element, Honda Odyssey, Honda Fit, Honda Orthia u.a.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
- Honda DPFII (DPSF)
- Honda 08293-99904
- Honda DPSF2 Ultra 4WD Rear
- Honda 08200-9007
RAVENOL DPS Fluid offers:
- Superior resistance to lubricant failure und hard operating conditions
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- High and stable viscosity index
- Oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent cooling capacity.
RAVENOL special fluid is special development for special units and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
Please note: RAVENOL special fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respectto the original OEM type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
Misapplication of RAVENOL special fluid can lead to malfunction of the unit and cause failure.
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for failures in case of wrong selection ofRAVENOL special fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download