Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is a full synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto ® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption, and is suitable for extended oil drain intervals according to manufacturer’s instructions. The excellent cold start performance ensures optimum lubrication during start-up, and as RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 offers a significant fuel saving potential, the consequent reduction in emissions contributes to the protection of the environment. HTHS >2,6 mPa*s(cP).
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is a universal fuel-economy engine oil, suitable for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines where this grade of oil is recommended.
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
- ACEA A5/B5
- Lizensiert: API SN Resource Conserving / SM Energy Conserving
- ILSAC GF-5
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- GM 6094 M
- Honda/Acura HTO-6
- Chrysler MS-6395
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 offers:
- Overall compliance with the viscosity grade even after extended change interval.
- Exceptional protection at low temperatures, and at highest temperatures of up to 160°C
- Formulated to provide a very high fuel economy potential.
- Eliminates carbon deposits, varnish and corrosion even under the harshest conditions.
- Very low evaporation tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Optimises operation of hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- The fastest possible lubrication of the engine, even at temperatures below -30°C.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Compatible with all types of sealing materials.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||842||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –35°C||mPa.s||<6200||DIN 51 377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||43,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||160||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||200||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-40||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.