RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R325+
RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R325+ is a specially developed high performance braking fluid that has a very high thermal resistance at the very highest DOT 4 level. The formula is based on top class technology with a glycol ether / ester system. The use of a proven additive combination in conjunction with a basis system that is specifically adjusted for the high boiling range to the guarantees safety even under the most extreme loads.
RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R325+ is an ideal brake fluid for motor sports (car and motorbike racing) due to its very high dry and wet boiling point. The braking system is more responsive even under extreme conditions. Please always observe the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
International Races that rely on RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R325+
- The Vauxhall Motorsport Junior Rally team
- The Audi Sport TT Cup
- The FIA World Rally cross Championship with Team EKS
- The British Cross Country Championship
- VLN Championship
- FIA Formula 3 European Championship
- Opel Motorsport
- ADAC GT Masters
- To achieve optimum results the braking system should be freshly filled with RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R325+ before each race. In particular when the brakes are inordinately hot or racing under tropical conditions.
- Do not mix with other brake fluids!
- Not suitable for vehicles that require a mineral brake fluid (LHM).
- Observe manufacturer’s specifications.
- Not recommended if the components used are made of magnesium or are alloys with a high magnesium content.
RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R325+ is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
exceeds the requirements FMVSS 116 DOT 4, DOT 5.1, SAE J1703, SAE J1704
RAVENOL Racing Brake Fluid R 325+ offers:
- Optimum ABS properties
- Chemical stability
- Highest lubricating power
- Neutral towards brake parts
- Low viscosity even at low temperatures
- Miscibility with all brake fluids with the same specifications
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1078||DIN EN 12185|
|kinematic viscosity at -40°C||mm²/s||1495||DIN EN 3104|
|kinematic viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||2,6||DEIN 51 562|
|Boiling point||°C||327||ISO 4925|
|wet boiling point||°C||202||ISO 4925|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download