RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is a modern, fully synthetic, fuel-saving, low friction multi-grade engine oil. RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is well-suited to modern petrol engines for motorsport, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
As a result of its special additives using tungsten, RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is also suitable for extremely sporty driving styles. It provides a safe layer of lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures. RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency. Extensive protection against corrosion (oxidation) and foam formation.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 can be used as special oil for motorsport even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W50 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Race Partnerships: Nürburgring Tested, Hockenheim Premium Partner, Recommendation of Ralf Schumacher, Opel Motorsport
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additivation
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854||DIN 51757|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||17,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||111,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity||mPa*s||5,3||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -25°C||mPa*s||4859||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV)||mPa*s||22.300||ASTM D 4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||– 54||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||%||6,1||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point||°C||246||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,3||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.