RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 is full synthetic, low-friction engine oil based on PAO (Polyalphaolefines) with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimises friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 has a high viscosity index because of its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase. Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL SFE 5W-20 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for modern passenger cars with gasoline engines of the latest generation.
License: API SN Resource Conserving / SM Energy Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Meets FORD WSS-M2C930-A, FORD WSS-M2C930-B (extended drain capability), Ford WSS-M2C925-A/B, Ford WSS-M2C948-B, Chrysler MS-6395, Honda/Acura HTO-6, Nissan, MAZDA, Suzuki, Toyota, Fiat 9.55535-CR1
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good aging behavior, confirmed by the Hot Tube Test.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||851||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –30°C||mPa.s||3700||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||45,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||164||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||227||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10||DIN ISO 3771|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||2,9||CEC L-036-90|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download