WIV III SAE 5W-30
RAVENOL WIV III SAE 5W-30 is a fully synthetic fuel-saving engine oil, with CleanSynto® technology, which combines the high standards for gasoline and diesel engines (pump-nozzle diesel with particulate filter).
RAVENOL WIV III SAE 5W-30 prolongs the life of the diesel particulate filter by decreased exhaust concentration of ash-forming particles. Harmful emissions into the environment are reduced. High security by high protection of the motors.
RAVENOL WIV III SAE 5W-30 is suitable for all Volkswagen vehicles (except R5 and V10 – TDI- Pumpe-Düse- Engines with or without DPF ( for example in Phaeton and Touareg) with or without Longlife-Service).
RAVENOL WIV III SAE 5W-30 can be used in engines with the following specifications:
VW 504 00 (Gasoline-Engines) acc. to specifications VW 501 01, VW 502 00, VW 503 00, VW 503 01, VW 505 01
VW 507 00 (Diesel-Engines) acc. to specifications VW 505 00, VW 505 01, VW 506 00, VW 506 01 (see exceptions!)
RAVENOL WIV III SAE 5W-30 is not suitable for specification VW 506 01 for
a) Engines with LongLife Service (QG1): Diesel-Engines (R5-, V10 TDI Pumpe-Düse) with or without DPF
b) Engines without LongLife Service: R5-, V10 TDI Pumpe-Düse with or without DPF.
For this we recommend RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 with specification Longlife II: VW 503 00 / 506 00 / 506 01.
RAVENOL WIV III SAE 5W-30 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
VW 504 00 / 507 00 (for Europe and Northamerica)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Porsche C30 (Cayenne V6 (except China) and Cayenne Diesel)
RAVENOL WIV LONGLIFE III 5W-30 offers:
- A special low-friction characteristic and an excellent performance by special additives.
- An excellent engine protection even after a cold start and under tougher conditions.
- Guarantees rapid lubrication of the engine at low temperatures even below -25 ° C and a sufficiently thick lubricant film for high-speed runs even at oil temperatures of 150 ° C.
- Guaranteed for maximum engine cleanliness and wear protection with reduced fuel consumption (Fuel Economy character).
- The function of the hydraulic ram is guaranteed at all temperatures through an adequate oil pressure.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Security against silting, coking, coatings and corrosion, even under adverse conditions.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||850||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||73,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||11,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||160||ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||200||ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download