RHP Racing High Performance Gear SAE 75W90
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Perfomance Gear SAE 75W-90 is fully synthetic manual transmission oil, especially developed for racing cars. Special additives guarantee high load-carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum protection against wear, low foam formation, perfect lubrication, reducing the heating of the gear.
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Perfomance Gear SAE 75W-90 is used as special oil for race cars.
API GL-5, API GL-4
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Perfomance Gear SAE 75W-90 offers:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behaviour.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behaviour at low temperatures,low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- A stable oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adhesion.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||864||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||16,8||DIN 51 562|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||>170||DIN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download