RRS SAE 5W50
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W50 is synthetic multi-range engine oil which is produced on ester base oil and Poly-Alpha-Olefines.
Carefully chosen additives grant these high performance engine oil special characteristics. It can be used for different car racings for example DMV Tourenwagen Challenge.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W50 can be used as special oil for car racings even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W50 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W50 offers:
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Good shear stability
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||853||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –30°C||mPa.s||6500||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||108,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||17,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||178||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||238||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||– 36||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download