Sperrdifferential-Hypoid-Getriebeoel LS 90
RAVENOL Sperrdifferential-Hypoid-Getriebeoel LS 90 is locking differential hypoid gear oil that meets the extremely stringent requirements in differential gears and differential lock.
RAVENOL Sperrdifferential-Hypoid-Getriebeoel LS 90 ensures good adhesion, high pressure-resistant lubricating film and offers excellent “limited slip” (LS) properties against unwanted slip-slip properties. Greatly offset hypoid gear pairs are also under severe operating conditions effectively protected against wear.
RAVENOL Sperrdifferential-Hypoid-Getriebeoel LS 90 was specially developed for use in differential with high requirements on differential with differential lock.
RAVENOL Sperrdifferential-Hypoid-Getriebeoel LS 90 corresponds to:
API GL-5, MIL-L-2105 D
ZF TE-ML 05C, ZF TE-ML 12C, ZF TE-ML 16E, ZF TE-ML 21C
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
RAVENOL Sperrdifferential-Hypoid-Getriebeoel LS 90 offers:
• Extremely high load carrying capacity
• Excellent wear protection by EP agents
• Excellent “limited slip” – Features
• Excellent resistance to aging
• High oxidation resistance even under high thermal stress
• Good foam / air separation and behave well at high speeds
• Neutrality towards non-ferrous metals and seals
• Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||900||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||155,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||15,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||140||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||>170||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-21||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download