STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid
RAVENOL STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is a fully synthetic transmission oil based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free transmission function. This exceeds the needs of today’s application requirements.
RAVENOL STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is a specially developed, modern transmission oil for manual transmissions and transfer cases by GM and Chrysler. Guarantees maximum wear protection under any operating conditions.
RAVENOL STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is especially suited for the following GM and Chrysler manual transmissions and transfer gearboxes: New Venture Gear NV T350, NV 1500, NV 2550, NV 3500, NV 3550, NV 5600 Chrysler NSG370 for Jeep Liberty 2005-2008, Jeep Wrangler 2005- , Chrysler Crossfire Tremec T4, T5, T18, T56, T176, TKO500, TKO600, TR 3450 and TR 3550.
Not for use in hypoid gear rear axles or limited slip.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Chrysler MS-9417, Chrysler MS-9224, Chrysler MS-4874464, Chrysler MS-4874465, General Motors 12345349, General Motors 9985648, General Motors 1052931, General Motors 12377916, General Motors 9985535, General Motors 12345577, General Motors 9986105
RAVENOL STF Synchromesh Transmission Fluid offers:
• A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
• Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
• Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
• High oxidation stability.
• Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
• Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
• Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
• Extended life.
• A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||846||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||38,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,31||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||159||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||194||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download