Super Synthetic Truck SAE 5W-30
RAVENOL Super Synthetic Truck SAE 5W-30 is a fully synthetic, diesel saving “Low SAPS” truck and bus motor oil based on the latest additive technology, with very special base oils. It was developed specifically for diesel engines under extreme conditions for use in any season. Excellent for use in EURO 4 and EURO 5 engines along with low-sulphur diesel. RAVENOL Super Synthetic Truck SAE 5W-30 is suitable for use in engines with or without particle filter and catalytic converter.
The cold viscosity SAE 5W ensures reliable cold starting in extreme temperatures (low cold-starting wear) and the quickest possible supply to all lubricating points. The high-temperature viscosity SAE 30 safely masters extreme stress. Friction loss and wear are reduced.
RAVENOL Super Synthetic Truck SAE 5W-30 is an all-season Low SAPS high performance commercial vehicle motor oil fine tuned for the new exhaust emission directives. All-season use in EURO IV and EURO V engines.
RAVENOL Super Synthetic Truck SAE 5W-30 is suitable for oil change intervals according to manufacturer specifications to over 100,000 km.
ACEA 2004 E6, ACEA 2004 E7, ACEA 2002 E4
MB 228.51, MAN 3477
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
MTU Type 3.1, VOLVO VDS-3, Renault RXD
RAVENOL Super Synthetic Truck SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Outstanding detergent properties, no residues in the engine
- Outstanding dispersing properties – prevents cold sludge and residue formation
- Extends the life of the particle filter by reducing the tendency to form particles
- Low sulphate ash-, phosphorus- and sulphur content “Low SAPS”
- Outstanding wear protection
- Outstanding oxidation stability
- Outstanding high temperature stability, high viscosity index
- Low fuel consumption for cost effectiveness
- Outstanding cold starting properties
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||852||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –30°C||mPa.s||6490||DIN 51 377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||76||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||160||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||226||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||12,6||DIN ISO 3771|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,0||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download
about this product