TSJ SAE 10W-30
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is a semi-synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology with polyalphaolefin for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Formulated to minimise friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is especially produced for the use in cars of Japanese and Asian manufacturers.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is suitable for the use in all modern cars of Japanese and Asian manufacturers all the year.
License: API SN Resource Conserving, API SM Energy Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 offers:
- An universal use in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- A quick lubrication of the engine even at low temperatures
- A low evaporation tendency, therefore a low oil consumption
- Safety against sludge accumulations, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- Guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- No oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- Unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||873||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||80,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||147||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||210||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||6,7||DIN ISO 3771|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,89||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download