VPD SAE 5W-40
Maximum performance low friction engine oil SAE 5W-40 for diesel engines with and without turbo charging for cars and station wagons.
RAVENOL VPD 5W-40 Pumpe-Düse is a high performance low friction oil “low SAPS” based on the most modern synthesis technology, especially developed for engines of the new TDI generation. It has excellent cold start characteristics, saves fuel and resists high temperatures for example at the turbo charger.
RAVENOL VPD 5W-40 Pumpe-Düse is recommended for VW diesel engines with “Pumpe-Düse-System” according to VW 505 01.
RAVENOL VPD 5W-40 Pumpe-Düse guarantees operational safety for all driving conditions for example: extreme stop and go traffic as well as high speed highway trips.
is miscible respectively compatible with all trademark single-grade and multigrade engine oils.
RAVENOL VPD 5W-40 Pumpe-Düse has been approved by leading automotive producers and corresponds to:
ACEA A3, B4, C3
Approvals: VW 505 00 / 505 01
According to: MB 229.51, Ford WSS M2C 917A, BMW Longlife-04, Porsche, Chrysler MS-11116
and Fiat 9.55535-GH2
RAVENOL VPD SAE 5W-40 offers:
- Recommendation for VW diesel engines with “Pumpe-Düse-System” according to VW 505 01
- Turbo stability and MID SAPS = reduced sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur
- Fastest lubrication time and quickest filling of the bucket tappet that means no cold start rattling therefore excellent cold start protection
- Respectively cold start corrosion
- Highest corrosion protection at all flexible parts like valve actuating device, camshaft and piston rings even under permanent full load trips
- Reduced oil consumption
|TBN||%||7.7||DIN ISO 3771|
|Density at 20°C||g/ml||0.857||DIN 51 7 57|
|Viscosity at -30°C||mm²/s||<5500||DIN 51 377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||83||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||13,8||DIN 51 562|
|Flash point||°C||ca. 220||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pour point||°C||– 39||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download