VSG SAE 75W-90
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is a high performance universal transmission oil based on the latest fully synthetic components.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is designed based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free transmission function.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in highly stressed axle drives.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmission requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil.
API GL-5 / GL-4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
MIL-L 2105 D, MB 235.8, MB 235.11, MAN 342 Typ S-1, ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B, SCANIA STO 1:0, Renault LKW, DAF LKW (for longdrain intervals), VOLVO 97312 / 97315, IVECO, BOT 328, 130M, 720, BMW 83229407768, BMW OSP, BMW SAF-XO, Land Rover TYK500010, Ford WSD-M2C200-C, Ford 1045737, Ford 5021033 für Ford-Getriebe IB5, B5, MTX75, GM5, MT285/6, MMT6/6, MT75, R15M-D, R15MX-D, MT82
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 offers:
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to manufacturer specifications
- excellent cold flow properties
- best wear protection and best transmission efficiency
- fuel savings even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal
- high oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- outstanding dirt-carrying capacity, i.e. aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals
- excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks
- extreme shearing stability, remains within the clean oil viscosity per SAE Class 75W-90 even after very long periods of use
- very high protection from rust, corrosion and foaming
- extremely low pour point
- excellent EP properties
- fuel savings
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||842||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||82,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||14,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||182||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||242||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download