Scroll down to see more pictures of our shop.
For do-it yourself motor enthusiasts, racers or those who just want the best for their vehicles, our shop should be the first place you visit when looking for advanced lubricants for your vehicles.
- We have wide range of products for all makes and models of vehicles with more OEM approvals than any other oil brand worldwide.
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff that can help you with all your lubrication questions. The very best technical support and advice available ensures you receive the correct products whether it be for a car, motorcycle, drag racer, microlight or jetski.
- Secure, free parking at our premises.
- Great destination for motor enthusiasts.
- Wide range of products for cars, trucks, motorbikes, boats and around the garage.
Our Ravenol shop offers a unique experience for industry professionals, motor enthusiasts and those who want the best for their vehicles.
Centrally located in Lower Main Road, Observatory, Cape Town the shop stocks our full range of products with our friendly, knowledgeable experts on hand to help you make the right choice.
With our unique product range we offer premium oils that will help you get the most out of your vehicle. Spare shops simply don’t offer the range of high quality oils (and related products) that we have. Choosing the wrong product for you engine can have devastating consequences.
Our products include the following:
- OEM approved motor oils
- Turbo diesel engine oils
- Racing engine oils (2-stroke and 4-stroke)
- Racing gear and differential lubricants including limited slip and lamella differential oils
- Engine oils with CleanSynto Technology
- Manual transmission fluids
- Automatic transmission fluids
- Motorcycle oils
- Motorcycle gear and differential oils
- Quad oils
- Scooter oils
- Outboard oils
- Power steering fluids
- CVT fluids
- Brake fluids
- Car care
- Hydraulic oils
- Compressor oils
- and lots more
If you are in the area why not, drop in and join us for a cup of coffee and see what we can do to help you?
307 Lower Main Road, Observatory.
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.