Racing Gearoil (Synthetic Limited Slip Oil)Have a question about this product? Ask us!
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is fully synthetic racing gear oil based on PAO for use in limited-slip differentials of race cars. Excellent wear properties and optimal viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is used as special oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials of race cars.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API GL-5, LS
Drexler Lamellen-Selbstsperrdifferential in BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 und World Touring Car Championship (WTCC), Chrysler Viper GT3, Corvette Z06, Fiat Abarth, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures, low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- A stable oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adhesion and excellent LS additive.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||882||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||26||DIN 51 562|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||215||DIN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.PDF Download