RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) for all automatic transmission with and without controlled torque converter lockup clutch (so-called GKÜB = gear-clutch-lock) which are required for the transmission fluid type Dexron III H.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H was developed for use in automatic transmissions with electronically controlled converter lockup clutch.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is especially suitable for use in transmissions with ATF Dexron III H specification.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is mixable with all ATF brands. It is advised to rinse with RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H before, beforehand the final filling with RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H is made.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON III H offers:
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- High and stable viscosity index
- Very low flow point
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Well tuned friction properties
- Neutral behavior towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition towards non-ferrous metals