RAVENOL ATF DEXRON VI is an automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is approved by General Motors for the use in vehicles with automatic transmissions. Because of the special formulation the durability is twice the time as a comparable ATF oil.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON VI fulfils the transmission oil specifications of General Motors for all vehicles with hydramatic – automatic transmissions from 2006.
DEXRON® VI is a registered brand name of General Motors Corporation.
RAVENOL ATF Dexron VI is recommended for all GM vehicles with hydramatic – automatic transmissions from 2006.
RAVENOL ATF Dexron VI is completely downward compatible with DEXRON III (H)-, III- and IIE-applications. Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
RAVENOL ATF Dexron VI offers:
- Phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- Longer oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- Phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- Much better oxidation resistance and thermic stability than DEXRON III (H) ATF
- Excellent corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as well
- Lower corrosion of the bearings, sleeves and gear wheels
- Excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- Constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- Prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- Longer durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- Much better fuel economy and torque transfer than DEXRON III (H) ATF
- Improved shear stability