RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is an universal ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for use as a speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Warner and Volvo.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is designed based on refined base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free function.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is suitable for use as a speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Warner and Volvo.
Use according to aggregate manufacturer operating instructions in: automatic transmissions, fluid turbo coupling, servo clutches and other hydrostatic and hydrodynamic Systems.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F offers:
- Universal use, therefore minimising the risk of confusion and making stock-keeping easy.
- Good lubricating ability even in low temperatures during winter.
- Stable lubricating film under extreme stress in midsummer resulting in comparatively low wear throughout the change interval.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High thermal resilience.
- Compatible with brand name ATFs.
- Non-foaming even in extreme conditions.
- Reliable protection against wear, sludge, corrosion and adhesion.
- FZG test: Reaches failure load stage 12 before and after shearing.