RAVENOL ATF Fluid should be used according to the instructions of the unit manufacturer in: Automatic transmissions, turbo couplings, servo clutches and other hydrostatic and hydrodynamic systems.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid must not be used if ATF Type DEXRON B or DEXRON D or ATF Type M2C-33 E / F / G are expressly mentioned as filling instructions.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid offers:
- Exceptionally good resistance to aging
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Effective protection against wear
- Very good oxidation stability and low foaming tendency
- Enhanced protection against corrosion
- An extremely low pour point
- Compatible with all types of sealing materials
- Miscibility and compatibility with all brands of ATF’s with Type A Suffix A specification