RAVENOL ATF M 9-FE Serie is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-FE Serie is special formulation of automatic transmission oil ATF for use in special Mercedes Automatic-Transmission 7G-TRONIC with ECO Stop-Start (NAG2FE+). It guarantees in any mode for maximum wear protection.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-FE is suitable for use in special automatic transmission of Mercedes Automatic-Transmission 7G-TRONIC with ECO Stop-Start (NAG2FE+).
RAVENOL ATF M 9-FE offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling capacity.
- RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
- Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
- Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
- Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.