RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator is added to the diesel fuel.
Area of application:
- Diesel engines in passenger cars and lorries
- Ensures the quality of the fuel
- For vehicles with longer standstill periods
- Increases the storage stability regarding oxidation and biological contamination
- Can also be used in bio-diesel or mixtures of diesel fuel with bio-diesel
Application: Pour the contents of the container into the full tank. The ideal dosage is a can of RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator per 40 litres of diesel.
Note: Fill the tank completely if the vehicle has not been used for a longer period of time and add the appropriate amount of RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator.
RAVENOL Diesel Quality Stabilisator increases the storage stability regarding oxidation and biological contamination using effective antioxidants.
- Improved storage stability of the diesel fuel
- Prevention of microbiological contamination
- Protection against corrosion and deposits in the system
- Improved engine operation and acceleration performance at low outside temperatures
- Prevention of damages to fuel injection system caused by deposits
- Improved winter performance of the fuel