RAVENOL DOT 4 is a brake fluid for the use in all vehicles with optimum ABS characteristics. There is a chemical stability and it is provided with additives which save the best lubrication efficiency.
Because of the special formulation of RAVENOL DOT 4 the international specifications SAE J1703, ISO 4925 and the safety regulations FMVSS 116 DOT3 and DOT4 from the United States of America are exceeded.
RAVENOL DOT 4 can be used in all vehicles for which the DOT 4 specification for brake fluids is required. It is suitable for all hydraulic brake systems with synthetic fluids.
RAVENOL DOT 4 is miscible with all known brake fluids of the same specification.
RAVENOL DOT 4 offers:
- Optimum ABS characteristics.
- Chemical stability.
- Best lubrication efficiency.
- Neutral behaviour regarding brake parts.
- Low viscosity at low temperatures.
- Miscible with all brake fluids of the same specifications.