RAVENOL DOT 5.1 is a brake fluid for the use in all vehicles with optimum ABS characteristics. There is a chemical stability and it is provided with additives which save the best lubrication efficiency.
Because of the special formulation of RAVENOL DOT 5.1 the international specifications SAE J1704, ISO 4925 and the safety regulations FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 from the United States of America are exceeded.
RAVENOL DOT 5.1 can be used in all vehicles for which the DOT 5.1 specification for brake fluids is required. It is suitable for all hydraulic brake systems with synthetic fluids.
RAVENOL DOT 5.1 is miscible with all known brake fluids of the same specification.
RAVENOL DOT 5.1 offers:
- optimum ABS characteristics
- chemical stability
- best lubrication efficiency
- neutral behaviour against brake parts
- low viscosity at low temperatures
- miscible with all brake fluids of the same specification