RAVENOL DPS Fluid is synthetic special fluid based on high-quality hydrocrack oils with special additives and inhibition which was developed for use in Dual Pump System (DPS) by Honda in the Service Fill area.
RAVENOL DPS Fluid is used in vehicles with 4WD Real Time, e.g. Honda CR-V, Honda Element, Honda Odyssey, Honda Fit, Honda Orthia and others.
RAVENOL DPS Fluid offers:
- Superior resistance to lubricant failure und hard operating conditions
- Very good lubricating properties even at low temperatures in winter
- High and stable viscosity index
- Oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent cooling capacity.
RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data. Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle. Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission. Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.