RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
For the development of RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 the proven formulation of tri-nuclear molybdenum, tungsten and OFM (Organic Friction Modifiers) was used. A highly polar Group V base oil was used in this formula, which has good compatibility with the PAO used.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil to be lubricated faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 helps to avoid low speed pre-ignition LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition). This can help avoid engine damage.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance low-friction engine oil for modern engines, and is recommended by OPEL/GENERAL MOTORS to the latest GM dexos 1 specification for modern GM gasoline-engined vehicles under all operating conditions.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 is also suitable fort he shown specifications of Ford, Chrysler and Honda.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 offers:
- New formula with dexos1™ Gen 2 approval
- Special molybdenum and tungsten additive formula to smooth the engine surfaces
- Particularly suitable for GDI engines
- Avoids low speed pre-ignition (LSPI)
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Fuel savings potential under both part and full load operation
- Latest low SAPS technology = low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur
- A very stable viscosity behavior and an excellent shear stability
- Very good cold starting properties
- A safe lubricant film even at very high operating temperatures
- Exceptional wear and corrosion protection
- Excellent detergent and dispersant capabilities for cleaner engines, prevents foaming
- Long service life through high oxidation stability
- Suitable for catalyst-equipped vehicles